Want to Work for an Award-Winning Company?
How are Careers with 24 Hour Home Care Different?
Since 2008, we have made a difference for our caregivers by providing meaningful, steady employment, establishing a supportive and positive culture, and ensuring they feel appreciated, valued and connected to the company’s purpose.
Here is what we offer:
- Unmatched Benefits: With competitive pay, paid orientation, specialty trainings, and paid sick leave, we make sure our caregivers are well taken care of.
- Flexible scheduling: We offer our caregivers to create schedules that meet their needs! With various shifts ranging from 4 to 12 hours, you have the ability to pick your own schedule. We offer part-time home care jobs or full-time, it’s up to you!
- Bonus Opportunities: At 24 Hour Home Care, we regularly offer bonus opportunities to our employees.
- Are you already COVID-19 vaccinated? Receive a $100 bonus after working your first shift! Not vaccinated? Don’t worry! We offer our team members PTO while they head to get their shot!
- Already HCA registered? Receive a $200 bonus after working your first shift!
- COVID-19 training and PPE: We offer COVID-19 training and PPE to ensure our staff and clients are always protected. We also offer increased pay for caregivers opting-in to work with COVID+ clients.
- High Employee Ratings: Don’t believe us, believe our caregivers! We have been rated a 4.7/5 stars on Google. 24 Hour Home Care was also awarded as Forbes America’s Best-In-State Employers, Great Place to Work Certified, Inc. 5000 8x honoree.
24 Hour Home Care® is an in-home care company providing services to seniors and children with disabilities. Our foundation is built on our purpose – impacting people’s lives by making a difference every day.
What are the Responsibilities of a Caregiver at 24 Hour Home Care?
Our caregivers provide care through the following activities:
What do you Need to be a Caregiver with 24 Hour Home Care?
- 2 caregiving references
- Proof of negative TB test – if you need it, we’ll pay for it!
- ID compliant with I-9 requirements
- Registered Home Care Aide (HCA) – if not registered, we’ll pay for it! exclusions apply
Where are we Hiring?
If you are located near any of the following cities, please apply!
Carlsbad, CA 92008-92056
Culver City, CA 90066-90292
Dallas, TX 95001, 75001-76217
Encino, CA 91316, 91416, 91426, 91436
Fullerton, CA 90602-92782
Irvine, CA 92602, 92606, 92614, 92618, 92623
Los Angeles, CA 90001-91610
Pasadena, CA 91001-91199
Phoenix, AZ 85001-85253
Riverside, CA 92501-92521
Roseville, CA 925661-95765
San Diego, CA 222434, 9111-92173
San Mateo, CA 94010-94497
Santa Clara, CA 95050-95056
Scottsdale, AZ 85054-85267
Torrance, CA 90248-90510
Walnut Creek, CA 94507-94598