Want to Work for an Award-Winning Company?
How are Careers with 24 Hour Home Care Different?
Since 2008, we have made a difference for our caregivers by providing meaningful, steady employment, establishing a supportive and positive culture, and ensuring they feel appreciated, valued and connected to the company’s purpose.
Here is what we offer:
- Unmatched Benefits: With competitive pay, paid orientation, specialty trainings, and paid sick leave, we make sure our caregivers are well taken care of.
- Flexible scheduling: We offer our caregivers to create schedules that meet their needs! With various shifts ranging from 4 to 12 hours, you have the ability to pick your own schedule. We offer part-time home care jobs or full-time, it’s up to you!
- Bonus Opportunities: At 24 Hour Home Care, we regularly offer bonus opportunities to our employees. California based applicants are eligible for:
- $300 New Hire Bonus – ask us for details!
- Already HCA registered? Receive a $200 bonus after working your first shift.
* Arizona and Texas based applicants – Ask us about your bonus opportunities
- COVID-19 training and PPE: We offer COVID-19 training and PPE to ensure our staff and clients are always protected. We also offer increased pay for caregivers opting-in to work with COVID+ clients.
- High Employee Ratings: Don’t believe us, believe our caregivers! We have been rated a 4.7/5 stars on Google. 24 Hour Home Care was also awarded as Forbes America’s Best-In-State Employers, Great Place to Work Certified, Inc. 5000 9x honoree.
24 Hour Home Care® is an in-home care company providing services to seniors and children with disabilities. Our foundation is built on our purpose – impacting people’s lives by making a difference every day.
What are the Responsibilities of a Caregiver at 24 Hour Home Care?
Our caregivers provide care through the following activities:
What do you Need to be a Caregiver with 24 Hour Home Care?
- 2 caregiving references
- Proof of negative TB test – if you need it, we’ll pay for it!
- ID compliant with I-9 requirements
- Registered Home Care Aide (HCA) – if not registered, we’ll pay for it! exclusions apply
- Proof of vaccination or reason for exemption required for all CA applicants
Where are we Hiring?
If you are located near any of the following cities, please apply!
Carlsbad, CA 92008-92056
Culver City, CA 90066-90292
Dallas, TX 95001, 75001-76217
Encino, CA 91316, 91416, 91426, 91436
Fullerton, CA 90602-92782
Irvine, CA 92602, 92606, 92614, 92618, 92623
Los Angeles, CA 90001-91610
Pasadena, CA 91001-91199
Phoenix, AZ 85001-85253
Riverside, CA 92501-92521
Roseville, CA 925661-95765
San Diego, CA 222434, 9111-92173
San Mateo, CA 94010-94497
Santa Clara, CA 95050-95056
Scottsdale, AZ 85054-85267
Torrance, CA 90248-90510
Walnut Creek, CA 94507-94598