24 Hour Home Care has developed our very own Quality Assurance of Care Program to ensure that we are consistently providing quality customer service, quality Caregivers, and quality in home care for all clients. Our Quality Assurance team and Care Consultants prioritize and focus on ensuring that each client and their families are satisfied with the care they are receiving.
Here are the steps we take to ensure we are providing the highest quality of care.
- Start of Care Call: After our client’s first caregiving experience, our team of Client Care Consultants reach out and check in to see if our client’s expectations and needs have been met. We review their first impression of their caregiving experience.
- The “Favorites” List: We aim to be consistent with the staff we send to your homes. We work with our clients to develop a list of caregivers that truly connect with our clients.
- Client Satisfaction: The Quality Assurance team routinely calls our senior clients to review care provision and see to it that we are properly updating changes in schedules, documenting feedback, and providing enough support to family members.
- Caregiver Satisfaction: Our Quality Assurance of Care Program also monitors the satisfaction of our Caregivers and internal employees. Periodically, we ask our caretakers and employees to complete comprehensive surveys regarding their experience with 24 Hour Home Care. We analyze this data and implement new strategies to improve the way we train our staff, the benefits we provide them, and the overall culture of the company.
- Social24: We are currently offering Social24 virtual social get-togethers for our clients that are living alone. Our Client Care Consultants host get-togethers to mitigate social isolation. From tutorials on soap making and tie-dying to game nights, our team creates an immersive environment for our clients to open up, socialize and relax.
- Branch Locations Nearby: We have local/nearby offices that are accessible to directly support with any feedback or concerns in real-time.