Rescue Alert grants seniors with the ability to live alone, while avoiding potentially dangerous repercussions from a fall or accident. It gives friends and family peace of mind, knowing that their loved one will be taken care of when they are by themselves, and that they will be contacted immediately, were an unfortunate accident to occur.
24 Hour Home Care provides Rescue Alerts free of charge to those clients who utilize our in home care services for at least 20 hours per week. Clients may also lease Rescue Alerts independently, without receiving in-home care. Please reach out to 24 Hour Home Care for more information.
Our Emergency Response System provides you with the following:
- Installation and maintenance of our Rescue Alert System, which will alert responders in case of an emergency
- A medical bracelet with waterproof help buttons
- The press of a button will direct you to a live attendant that will make direct calls to your family, friends, neighbors, emergency services personnel, or paramedics
- Back-up battery power that provides you with 70-90 hours of emergency services
- Rescue Alert has the largest help button range in the industry, ranging anywhere from 600 to 1,000 feet, depending on your loved one’s location
- Since 1986, over 60,000 satisfied customers have been served by The Rescue Alert Emergency Response System