Senior Physical Therapy Exercises and Pain Management
Many of the seniors we serve experience pain in movement, sometimes because they have suffered a fall, sometimes because of a chronic illness, and sometimes just because of the aging process. Just about every individual we work with desires to maintain as much independence as possible.
Physical Therapy exercises can help make every day activities easier. 24 Hour Home Care has created an exclusive video series to help relieve pain, increase function, and prevent disability among mature adults. High-quality exercise videos dedicated to serving seniors are hard to come by, so we hope that this announcement will enable us to be a better resource to seniors and their Caregivers!
We have crafted thirteen videos to meet your physical therapy needs:
- Chair Exercises for the Upper Body
- Chair Exercises for the Lower Body
- Balance Exercises for Seniors
- Hip Replacement Exercises After Surgery
- How to Perform Safe Transfers
- Upper Body Exercises after Shoulder Surgery
- Functional Endurance Exercises for Seniors
- Bed Exercises to Offset Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bed Exercises to Offset Hip Osteoarthritis
- How to Properly Use a Gait Belt
- Safe Bed Transfer Training for Caregivers
- Core Strengthening Exercises at Home
- How to Properly Ambulate Stairs
Once these videos become a helpful part of your routine, we encourage you to like our videos on YouTube and to share them on Facebook so we can continue our mission help others. As always, we at 24 Hour Home Care are grateful for all of your support and participation in each of our new ventures.