Transportation through RideWith24™
Transportation Services for You
Unfortunately, as people get older, their eyesight and depth perception may get worse. As cognitive abilities continue to diminish, an individual may not be able to complete the daily tasks that they once had no problem doing. These tasks may be as small as simply getting the mail from the mailbox down the driveway, or they can be as serious and life altering as no longer being able to drive their car anymore. If you feel that you or your loved ones are suffering from cognitive decline, it may be time to hang up the keys and turn over the driver’s license.
If you or your loved one’s have already ceased driving, you may need reliable and on-demand transportation services. 24 Hour Home Care created a program, RideWith24™, which is an innovative solution for seniors to request on-demand rides, without the use of a smartphone!
How Can RideWith24™ Help You?
RideWith24™ gives you the ability to access on-demand transportation at any time of the day! Ride requests can be made by simply calling 1-833-RIDEW24 (743-3924) and a member of the team will be able to assist you in accessing transportation services. Ride requests can be made for a number of various reasons, including, but not limited to:
- Assistance to and from a doctor’s appointment, ensuring you or your loved one’s will get to where they need to be on time and safely.
- Pick up and drop-off from surgical procedures, allowing you to feel safe that transportation is handled while you and your loved one’s focus on healing.
- Handling transportation to and from various errands such as grocery shopping, social visits or outings or pharmacy pickups.
- Traveling with you or your loved one on vacations, family visits or road trips by assisting with luggage, checking in or out of hotels and simply being there in case there is a need for a companion during the trip.
Who Would Benefit from Transportation Assistance?
As you or your loved ones start to grow older, you may lose the general ability to perform everyday tasks that gave you a sense of freedom and independence. These tasks include having the ability to drive oneself to run errands or accomplish daily tasks, which can impede the amount of accomplishments one achieves through out the day. You or your loved one’s may need transportation assistance if:
- You or your loved ones have trouble with sight, leading to the inability to operate a vehicle.
- Your or your loved ones cannot hear the cars around you, which will inevitably leave them without a license
- You or your loved ones are unable to have a car during this time.
RideWith24™ is an easy solution to a problem that impacts countless elderly individuals on a daily basis. Our program allows you and your loved ones to get the proper transportation services that are needed to accomplish daily tasks, without the confusion of using a smartphone or app. Allow us to help you today!
24 Hour Home Care® IS THE LEADER
OF THE HOME CARE INDUSTRY
The Most Trusted Caregivers
The success of our clients and company is entirely dependent on the quality of our Caregivers. We make certain to find and provide our senior clients with the industry’s best caretakers so that have a positive in-home care experience. We submit all of our Caregivers through nation-wide background checks, assessment tests, and verify multiple references. All of our Caregivers are required to be compassionate, reliable, experienced, and above all else, TRUSTWORTHY. We understand that you are entrusting your loved one’s home and well-being with our company, things we take more than just seriously.
24 Hour Home Care® is committed to improving the lives of our senior clients. By assisting seniors with their daily living activities, we are able to keep them at home where they are comfortable and allow them to thrive during this chapter of their lives. Not only do we strive to exceed customer satisfaction, we strive to exceed employee satisfaction. We want all of our Caregivers to be proud and happy to work for 24 Hour Home Care® so that they will provide the best senior home care possible!