Personal care services are a wide variety of services where a caregiver provides hands-on services that helps your loved one achieve daily activities. Our caregivers are able to provide aid and assistance when needed, allowing you or your loved one to age peacefully in the comfort of their own home. Having an in-home caregiver provide personal care services allows you and your family to feel at ease knowing that you and your loved ones are in good hands. Personal care services can greatly benefit the quality of life an elderly individual has and can give them their freedom back. Our award winning caregivers go through extensive training that focuses on providing you and your family the personal care services that you need in order to keep your family in the comfort of their own home, in a familiar environment that they thrive in.
Our caregivers can provide a wide-variety of personal care services including:
- It is of the utmost importance for you or your loved ones to be clean, hygienic and practice healthy self-care and bathing habits. If bathing is a problem area, our caregivers can provide assistance with bathing activities such as showering, bathing, sponge baths, etc. Our caregivers can help support you or your loved ones during these crucial activities that will ensure that you or your loved one are properly bathed and cared for.
- As you or your loved one ages, it may become increasingly difficult to use the restroom completely independently. Our caregivers can aid using the restroom and with various bathroom activities that include incontinence care, inconsistency assistance, urgent urination or defecation assistance and accident clean up.
- Personal hygiene is incredibly important to ensure that an individual is living a healthy and high-quality life, especially for seniors. Our highly skilled caregivers can assist in skin care, such as applying lotion to dry skin, hair care, such as brushing hair, and oral hygiene practices, such as assistance brushing you or your loved one’s teeth.
- Wearing the proper clothing is important for elderly individuals, especially if they are more susceptible to falls. Not only is it important to pick out the proper clothing to ensure that an individual is safe throughout their day, but the act of getting dressed in the morning can be quite dangerous for those who are not steady on their feet. Our caregivers can help choose safe articles of clothing for our clients, as well as assist them getting into their outfits for the day to ensure safety.
- When an individual is ambulating throughout their home, it is important that they have a safe environment to move about freely. Our caregivers can not only assist them in walking, but they can ensure that the environment in conducive to mobility throughout the home by clearing any clutter or being there to assist them if they need it.
Personal care often takes a backseat when individuals start to age and can no longer take care of themselves the way that they used to. By hiring an in-home caregiver to help provide you or your loved one’s with personal care assistance, you can be comfortable knowing that our caregivers are trained to handle personal care tasks that will allow you or your loved one to age peacefully and comfortable in their own home, while maintaining a healthy mind, body and soul.
24 Hour Home Care® IS THE LEADER
OF THE HOME CARE INDUSTRY
The Most Trusted Caregivers
The success of our clients and company is entirely dependent on the quality of our Caregivers. We make certain to find and provide our senior clients with the industry’s best caretakers so that have a positive in-home care experience. We submit all of our Caregivers through nation-wide background checks, assessment tests, and verify multiple references. All of our Caregivers are required to be compassionate, reliable, experienced, and above all else, TRUSTWORTHY. We understand that you are entrusting your loved one’s home and well-being with our company, things we take more than just seriously.
24 Hour Home Care® is committed to improving the lives of our senior clients. By assisting seniors with their daily living activities, we are able to keep them at home where they are comfortable and allow them to thrive during this chapter of their lives. Not only do we strive to exceed customer satisfaction, we strive to exceed employee satisfaction. We want all of our Caregivers to be proud and happy to work for 24 Hour Home Care® so that they will provide the best senior home care possible!