What is Meal Preparation and Why is it Beneficial?
As individuals age, daily activities and tasks may become increasingly difficult and soon may become near impossible to complete. Unfortunately, meal preparation and cooking may be one of them. Nutrition and fueling your body with whole foods and healthy foods is important and can even improve your quality of life when a proper diet is followed. If you or your loved ones are struggling to prepare and consume healthy meals or snacks, it may be time to hire an in-home caregiver to help! Our award-winning caregivers can assist in several ways when it comes to meal preparation and your dietary needs!
How We Can Help with Meal Preparation
- Our caregivers are trained through out Whole24™ program, a diagnosis specific nutrition guidebook, to help you and your family with your nutritional needs. Depending on your needs and your general health, our caregivers can use the sample recipes in Whole24™ to ensure that you are receiving the proper nutrition to keep you happy, healthy and satisfied throughout the day.
- We recognize that there are various different types of conditions, illnesses and diseases that require different meals. Our caregivers can properly follow the guidelines that your medical professional team or dietitian put in place for you or your loved one’s specific condition. Our caregivers are specifically trained to familiarize themselves with your diagnosis and what dietary needs stem out of such illnesses or diseases.
- Our caregivers can also prepare meals that are based on personal preference rather than dietary needs, such as vegetarian, vegan or kosher-friendly meals. You and your loved ones can relax knowing that a caregiver is preparing a meal specifically for your needs.
- The kitchen is one of the most dangerous places in the home, being prone to accidents, burns or general injuries. Perhaps you and your loved ones are able to help out around the kitchen but would simply benefit from having a second set of eyes while they move about the area. Our caregivers can be there to serve as a line of defense for you and your family to ensure safety is the top priority and that you and your loved ones are in good hands.
- Not only is it important to prepare food for your or your loved ones, it is equally important to monitor the fluid and food intake through out the day as well. Our caregivers are trained to recognize the signs of dehydration and will ensure that you or your loved ones receive the fluid and food intake that is needed to maintain a healthy body, mind and soul.
The kitchen can be a scary place for those who are elderly or may not unable to move around the way they used to. Perhaps you or your loved ones need an extra set of hands to ensure that safety is top priority while in the kitchen. Our caregivers are trained to be there for you and your loved ones when you need it the most and in the most common areas of your home, such as the kitchen. Hiring an in-home caregiver will give you or your loved ones the independence you need in order to continue aging peacefully in the comfort of your own home!
24 Hour Home Care® IS THE LEADER
OF THE HOME CARE INDUSTRY
The Most Trusted Caregivers
The success of our clients and company is entirely dependent on the quality of our Caregivers. We make certain to find and provide our senior clients with the industry’s best caretakers so that have a positive in-home care experience. We submit all of our Caregivers through nation-wide background checks, assessment tests, and verify multiple references. All of our Caregivers are required to be compassionate, reliable, experienced, and above all else, TRUSTWORTHY. We understand that you are entrusting your loved one’s home and well-being with our company, things we take more than just seriously.
24 Hour Home Care® is committed to improving the lives of our senior clients. By assisting seniors with their daily living activities, we are able to keep them at home where they are comfortable and allow them to thrive during this chapter of their lives. Not only do we strive to exceed customer satisfaction, we strive to exceed employee satisfaction. We want all of our Caregivers to be proud and happy to work for 24 Hour Home Care® so that they will provide the best senior home care possible!