Light Housekeeping Services
Did you know that a majority of a person’s mood is a direct reflection on the environment that they are in? We think that a healthy environment will lead to a healthy mind, body and soul, and that starts with maintaining a clean home! Light housekeeping may become increasingly difficult as you or your loved one’s continue to age, leaving your home vulnerable to neglect. When a home is not cleaned appropriately, there may be a number of dangerous bacteria, dust and hazards that can lead to injury or illness. Our goal with our light housekeeping services is to provide you an environment that you and your loved ones are comfortable living in, rather than moving to an assisted living facility that may not feel like home. If you or your loved ones are struggling with maintaining a clean and hygienic home, conduce to happy living, our caregivers can help!
Our highly-skilled caregivers will step into your home and give it the refresh that it needs by performing a variety of light housekeeping tasks. These tasks allow you or your loved ones to enjoy the comfort of home, while simultaneously ensuring that the environment is clean, healthy and will continue to serve as an excellent place to live. Maintaining the overall cleanliness of a home by dusting, mopping or vacuuming. This ensures that the surfaces, floors and the furniture are conducive of long-term living in the comfort of you or your loved one’s home.
Light Housekeeping Services We Offer:
- General bathroom maintenance including keeping the environment clean and sanitary allows the individual to use the restroom knowing that it is clean and safe for them to use.
- Bedroom maintenance may include changing the linens on a bed and ensuring that the bed is a safe, clean and enjoyable place for you or your loved one to sleep in. This will be beneficial for anyone who is struggling to maintain a clean bed and may experience a disrupted sleep pattern because of it.
- Maintaining a clean kitchen is of the utmost importance because without a clean kitchen, the food that you or your loved one’s eat may not be suitable for consumption. Our caregivers can clean the countertops, wash dishes or clean the fridge to ensure that the food that is prepared in the kitchen is safe to eat and that you or your loved one will enjoy spending time in there.
- Organization is incredibly important because it can reduce clutter and the risk that a fall will happen in the home due to disorder within the home environment. Our caregivers can help reduce the clutter in the home and ensure that you and your loved ones feel safe to move about the home freely.
- Collecting and taking out the trash within the home ensures that all waste is disposed of and is kept out of areas of the home that should be kept clean. Our caregivers will ensure that trash is placed in the trash cans and will take out the trash cans one they are full and ready to be disposed of.
- Our caregivers will assist with laundry and ensuring that clothes for you or your loved one are clean and ready to be worn.
- Simple pet care allows our caregivers to provide a second set of eyes for you or your loved one’s pets to ensure they are getting the food and the proper exercise they need to maintain a healthy and happy life!
As we grow older, it can be increasingly challenging to keep up with the cleanliness and sanitation of the home. Allow our caregivers to provide you with top-notch light housekeeping that will ensure you and your loved ones have a healthy, safe and productive environment to live in. Our caregivers will allow you to age peacefully at home!
24 Hour Home Care® IS THE LEADER
OF THE HOME CARE INDUSTRY
The Most Trusted Caregivers
The success of our clients and company is entirely dependent on the quality of our Caregivers. We make certain to find and provide our senior clients with the industry’s best caretakers so that have a positive in-home care experience. We submit all of our Caregivers through nation-wide background checks, assessment tests, and verify multiple references. All of our Caregivers are required to be compassionate, reliable, experienced, and above all else, TRUSTWORTHY. We understand that you are entrusting your loved one’s home and well-being with our company, things we take more than just seriously.
24 Hour Home Care® is committed to improving the lives of our senior clients. By assisting seniors with their daily living activities, we are able to keep them at home where they are comfortable and allow them to thrive during this chapter of their lives. Not only do we strive to exceed customer satisfaction, we strive to exceed employee satisfaction. We want all of our Caregivers to be proud and happy to work for 24 Hour Home Care® so that they will provide the best senior home care possible!