Alzheimer’s Association Selects 24 Hour Home Care as Preferred Provider
24 Hour Home Care has been selected as a preferred provider for the Alzheimer’s Association – CA Southland Chapter’s 2012-13 City of Los Angeles Respite Program!
The program will provide no cost in-home care to selected families.
WHAT IS IT?
• Respite care is an amount of care intended to give a full-time family Caregiver a break to relax or attend to their own personal needs
• Funded through a grant from the City of Los Angeles
• Up to 48-hours of FREE respite homecare!
• Includes: Companionship, supervision, meal preparation, & personal care
• Care provided by 24 Hour Home Care’s experienced & trained memory care professionals
• Professionals are bonded, insured, and covered by workers’ compensation insurance
• Family member or care partner must be the primary Caregiver in home
• Care recipient must have Alzheimer’s or a related, memory-loss disorder
• Must live in the City of Los Angeles & willing to accept the respite care provided
HOW DOES A FAMILY QUALIFY?
1. Call the Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 at: (800) 272–3900
2. Speak with a care consultant to explain situation & need
3. Application process to follow
4. If qualified, a 24 Hour Home Care representative will contact the family Caregiver to set up care!
5. That’s it!