For many of us, our home is our sanctuary. When circumstances arise that challenge residing at home without additional assistance, a 24Hr Caregiver may be the perfect solution. Whether you are looking for a few hours a day or around the clock care, 24Hr HomeCare can provide the right Caregiver so your loved one can maintain independence in the comfort of his or her own home.
Our Caregivers can assist clients with non-medical homecare. They can assist with bathing, dressing, ambulating and transferring from chair to bed, bed to bath, or from one room to the next. Our staff is also equipped to take vital signs, remind your loved one to take their medications, prepare meals, do laundry, and provide basic house cleaning. All of our Caregivers are CPR certified. Below is a detailed list of services that we offer:
- Assistance with bathing (shower, bath, sponge bath)
- Assistance with bathroom activities (incontinence, inconsistency, urgency, accidents)
- Personal hygiene (hair care, skin care, application of lotion, oral hygiene)
- Dressing/Grooming (dressing, assistance with personal grooming)
- Assistance with mobility (transferring assistance, walking, light exercise to retain and strengthen mobility)
- Maintain cleanliness of home (dusting, mopping, vacuuming)
- Bathroom maintenance (maintain a sanitary environment)
- Bedroom maintenance (linen change, bed maintenance)
- Organization of clutter
- Collecting and taking out trash
- Washing dishes
- Preparing nutritious meals for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner
- All dietary restrictions are considered
- Diabetic friendly meals
- Ensure medication is taken in proper dosage at proper times
- Daily log of medication intake
By California law, our professional caregivers cannot administer medications which includes but not limited to injections, force feeding, IV therapy, and suppositories. It is required to be a license nurse to perform this type of duty. Please call a 24Hr HomeCare representative for more information.
- Offer companionship and socialization
- Accompany on walks
- Play games, puzzles and cards to stimulate mental awareness
- Transportation/Escort to Doctor’s appointments
- Pickup from surgery
- Transportation to and from various errands (grocery shopping, family visits, banking, pharmacy pickup, etc)
- Travel companion (for vacations/family visits within the United States: check in/out, luggage escort, medication reminders, rental vehicle arrangement)
- Installation and maintenance of our Rescue Alert System that will alert responders in case of an emergency
- With a press of a button, you can speak directly to a live attendant that will make direct calls to your family, friends, neighbors, or emergency services
- Waterproof personal help buttons
- Back-up battery power for 70 to 90 hours of emergency services
- The Rescue Alert Emergency Response System has served over 60,000 satisfied customers since 1986
- LifeLock® monitors your personal information to ensure that address changes and new credit applications are coming from you.
- On your behalf, LifeLock® contacts major credit bureaus to help remove your name from preapproved credit offer mailing lists. This will protect your mail from ending up in the wrong hands.
- Using TransUnion, LifeLock® tracks your monthly credit score, and notifies you of any fluctuations.
- LifeLock®’s $1 Million Total Service Guarantee ensures that, were you to become a victim of identity theft, up to $1 million would be spent on hiring personnel to assist in recovery of your assets.
We are committed to providing the best possible care that matches each one of our client’s individual situation. During our free in-home assessment, one of our Account Managers will work with you to create a customized care plan that will specifically detail a program of services that will be best suited for your loved one’s needs. We invite you to experience the 24Hr HomeCare difference today!