At 24Hr HomeCare we understand that it takes a very special person to be a Caregiver because homecare is not simply a job, it’s a calling. We are looking for unique individuals that have a true passion for taking care of people who are most in need. Our clients depend on us to provide the utmost care so they can live full, active, and healthy lives. If you feel that you are an exceptional Caregiver that is trustworthy, compassionate, and experienced please apply today. If you would like to join the 24Hr HomeCare team, please fill out our survey below or simply call us at (310) 375-5353.
Benefits of being a 24Hr Caregiver:
- 24Hr Time for Rewards Program – An incentive program that rewards you with points for positive work performance, which can be exchanged for prizes including movie tickets, an X-Box 360, and even a FLAT SCREEN TV!
- Opportunity for Promotions – At 24Hr HomeCare we recognize the importance of retaining quality employees. That is why we offer the chance for promotions for our exceptional Caregivers to become Care Managers. As a Care Manager, you will be overseeing multiple clients to assure they are receiving the continuity of care they deserve from our Caregivers.
- Flexible Hours – We work around your schedule employing full time, part time, or live-in Caregivers.
- Career Progression Database – 24Hr HomeCare will make available information and resources on how you can advance your career and/or education.
- Pay Increases – Based on your positive performance as a caregiver you can be eligible for multiple pay increases.
- Continuing Education Credits – Earn up to 12 hours of continuing education credits to renew any licenses or certifications.
Initial Requirements to be a 24Hr Caregiver:
- At least one year of experience as a Caregiver
- Valid Driver’s License or State Identification Card
- Physical Examination from your doctor within one year
- TB test within one year or a chest x-ray within 5 years
- Current CPR Card
- Current First Aid Card
- Current Resume
- Two Professional Healthcare References